Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 6 months ago #9800

• cheri
Have been enjoying all of the comments about the current UK tour. As you may or may not know, I cannot make it to England this year to take part, but have hopes of coming again in the future. I thought this might be an okay time to post a link to the show performed by the full band in Bilston last November (2013). It is just the first two songs and we missed a little bit of the very first song, but I think it came out well and captured the spirit of the evening. :) My husband Scott took it. Enjoy!

Love, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 5 months ago #9877

• cheri
I just purchased my first smartphone, being the only one of 2 or 2 1/2 people in the United States to not have one. ;) I want to know if there is a "Make Me Smile" ringtone out there somewhere. Would love to hear that opening guitar sound every time my phone rings. Does anybody know? I checked out Google, but didn't find the right song. This is a serious request and I just know that one of you knows where I can find it. :)

Thanks, Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 5 months ago #9882

• jollyroger
Hey Cheri, working on it - we're pretty certain we can help. if Stella doesn't deliver first!

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 5 months ago #9885

• cheri
Wow, you'd be a magician if you could pull it off. I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I did find a program that allows the user to make a ringtone from an Mp3 or Mp4, etc., but I'm not sure I'm savvy enough to pull it off. Just thought you guys would know if anyone would. :)

Thanks so much!
Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 5 months ago #9890

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Cheri if you upload all your steve harley stuff to the music player on your phone you can select any track you want as a ringtone.you can use mms as a general ringtone or allocate single tracks to anyone in your contacts directory from the edit tab on your contact details,for example i have bed in the corner as julie browns tone,make me smile for john in stockport,ritz for my youngest son etc,etc
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 5 months ago #9891

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Cheri if you upload all your steve harley stuff to the music player on your phone you can select any track you want as a ringtone.you can use mms as a general ringtone or allocate single tracks to anyone in your contacts directory from the edit tab on your contact details,for example i have bed in the corner as julie browns tone,make me smile for john in stockport,ritz for my youngest son etc,etc
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'