& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

New to Steve Harley 8 years 5 months ago #10735

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
cheri wrote:
Stella, you're a star!!! You found my thread! :D Can't thank you enough; I thought it was gone forever. It has my whole history with the forum on it. Thank you, thank you. :)

Cheri

P.S. By the way, I made your roasted vegetables with sausages recipe tonight that you posted on Facebook. It was delicious!!

Haha Cheri! You're so welcome to both........but we must thank Mary Berry for the roasted vegetable and sausage recipe. She is the real star. We all have a deep affection for Mary Berry here in the UK. Here's the recipe everyone. www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/roasted_sausage_and_39127

Whatever next?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

New to Steve Harley 8 years 5 months ago #10760

• cheri
Rachel, as you know I will not be able to be in England for this year's UK tour and am thoroughly disappointed about it. As it turns out, I'll be recovering from surgery anyway. I want to know if there is any way I can buy the official programme that they will likely be selling at the concerts. Deborah Rollings kindly sent me a copy of last year's programme and it was gorgeous. Hope you are doing well. Please give my love to Steve. I know the tour will be awesome. Wish I could be there. :)

Love, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.