Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1791

• cheri
Crazy Horse, yes, I bought the DVD with the picture of Steve and the guitar pointing up. As I said, there were only two sellers, and of those only one would ship to the US. One seller said they ship "worldwide", EXCEPT FOR the US and South America! Can you believe it? Problem is, I can't verify my PayPal account until I get my bank statement at the end of the month. I hope they still ship my DVD before they run out!!

AlizarinStag, I would never pick a fight with you over East Coast/West Coast concerns. I am not a fighter. In my mind, both being Steve Harley lovers, we are on the same team. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1792

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
cheri wrote:

AlizarinStag, I would never pick a fight with you over East Coast/West Coast concerns. I am not a fighter. In my mind, both being Steve Harley lovers, we are on the same team. :)

Cheri

*claps* Well said my dear! We have to represent! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1795

• crazy horse
paypal dont usually take very long ,but even even if they do take awhile ,dont worry theres usually always a copy of the same dvd for sale in the same place

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1799

• cheri
What am I going to do when I have all of his DVDs??? What then? I want more, more, more!! I'm too old to be feeling like this, what is happening to me? Help me!!! lol :)

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1801

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Cheri- I can barely afford it but I am planning a trip to see him live for 2011. It's pretty much the only thing that can be done at this point haha.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1802

• groverhead
hello American girls, you should have been in Antwerp, Belgium last night. I was, and believe me, even in a 30 minute set, as it was a 7-band fest for the night to 12,000 people in a Sports Stadium, SH was the meastro! The class shone through. They played
Here Comes The Sun
Mr Soft (swing-style - fantasti response)
A Friend For Life (whole stadium seemed to weep and then applaud!)
Sebastian (gigantic!! Standing ovation)
Make Me Smile (anothewr ovation, with entire stadium singing.