Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 5 months ago #1820

• Michael Carraway
American girls: have you seen the UNION CHAPEL thread, where I posted a link to a film of a young woman singing a SH song? There is later a great review of a recent Acoustic show. Worth reading, it gives you a real insight into the depth of Steve's Live performances.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 5 months ago #1821

• crazy horse
the original version of "RIDIN THE WAVES " is on HOBO WITH A GRIN there is also a live studio version of it on POETIC JUSTICE

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 5 months ago #1822

• cheri
The Phantom: The description of the song "Riding The Waves" does say something about acoustic and pure, so that must be the album it's on. I'll have to see if I can find it now since that song is fast becoming my new favourite Steve Harley song. :) Is it a CD or a DVD?

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 5 months ago #1823

• cheri
Michael: I did see the link you posted of the girl singing. It was beautiful. There is so much Steve Harley music to discover. I've found most of it, I think, now I just have to wait to receive my orders. Takes forever from the UK! :)

Crazy Horse: I think the version I'm looking for is on "Acoustic and Pure", but here is a link to the YouTube song. Tell me if that's the right one, if you know.

It's an amazing song and my favorite version of it. :)

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 5 months ago #1824

• cheri
Well, I checked Amazon.com, eBay, eBay UK and Amazon.com UK. I finally found it on the UK Amazon.com site, but it says it's currently unavailable and "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." (**Cheri sobs**) God, this is frustrating. :(

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 5 months ago #1825

• crazy horse
yeah that sounds like it ,but its hard to tell as i have several live versions of that track ,my paticular live (studio) version is on POETIC JUSTICE ,im sure the acoustic albums are for sale on this site