Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1766

• crazy horse
RIGHT try this link ,iv tried it myself straight from my home page to the EBAY UK SH DVDs page there are twi C.B.A.I.F, discs up for sale ,let me know if it works for you all i did was sign in to EBAY then went to my home page and used this link dvd-video.shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_tr...ley+dvd&_sacat=11232
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1767

• crazy horse
they are the 2nd and the 8th in the list,just click on the link above

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1769

• cheri
Crazy Horse, thank you, but the DVDs you pointed out are described as being live performances from 1984, not the 1989 "Come Back, All Is Forgiven" tour. I can't find the 1989 DVD anywhere. :( Many thanks, anyway.

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1771

• crazy horse
this may be getting a little confusing but i think i know why ,one of the two DVDs shown on EBAY is wrongly described as live in camden palace ,which does not match with the picture shown, if you check the track listings you should be able to see the difference ,the two DVDs on EBAY i pointed out were recorded at the CBAIF tour.and to make things even more confusing LIVE IN LONDON was released with two different covers

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1772

• crazy horse
there are only three DVD releases all of which are on the link i left earlier ,so whatever your looking for will be on that link

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 4 months ago #1773

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I concur with crazy horse, the 'come back all is forgiven' gig is the one with steve pictured holding an acoustic guitar upwards. circa 1989 i think, this was one of those tours where, on occasion, you could walk into the nearest pub to the venue a few hours before the show and have a drink with the band and as i did a few times, play pool with steve's brother ian. i even got invited in to see the sound check once.