Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3113

• cheri
Ah, I thought I read somewhere on the O2 site that cameras would be confiscated. Well, if you're sure I can get away with it, I'll bring my camera, too. It's not too large. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3114

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I'm not sure where to go to eat and to be honest I haven't really looked but I know Cheri would like to go somewhere that serves a glass of wine so why not combine that with somewhere that does good old British Fish and Chips? I think it would be good to meet between 5.30 and 6.00. There'll be loads of introductions to make and catching up to do depending on how many of us meet up and if a lot of us are going together to a restaurant we might need to consider booking a table? I'm still not sure if I'll be able to come. It all depends on how well my husband is.
He'll just be finishing a course of radiotherapy and chemotherapy then.
Don't want to feel guilty about leaving him if he's poorly :(
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3117

• Michael Carraway
Don't know you personally. Stella, but feel as though your big and generous personality is coming through via these pages, and if only for that reason I send my best wishes for good health to your husband.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3119

• cheri
Stella Day wrote:
I'm not sure where to go to eat and to be honest I haven't really looked but I know Cheri would like to go somewhere that serves a glass of wine so why not combine that with somewhere that does good old British Fish and Chips? I think it would be good to meet between 5.30 and 6.00. There'll be loads of introductions to make and catching up to do depending on how many of us meet up and if a lot of us are going together to a restaurant we might need to consider booking a table? I'm still not sure if I'll be able to come. It all depends on how well my husband is.
He'll just be finishing a course of radiotherapy and chemotherapy then.
Don't want to feel guilty about leaving him if he's poorly :(
Stella, I certainly hope you can come! I would love to meet you. I think the 5:30-6:00 p.m. time would work very well. The restaurant Union Square serves wine as well as Fish & Chips. Why don't we just decide to eat there. I read on the O2 site that reservations are usually not done at most of the restaurants, but maybe one of you guys could call and make sure. There would be 6 or 7 of us if Stella and Essexbillyboy come (Ffcforever and his wife, my friend Kathy and I, Stella, Rebelfreak1, and Essexbillyboy). So this is everyone's chance to RSVP. :) Please confirm that you will be there.

All the best to you, Stella. I hope your husband is not feeling too poorly.

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3120

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Me and Mrs Baines would be there for the restaurant - no problems!

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3121

• cheri
ffcforever wrote:
Me and Mrs Baines would be there for the restaurant - no problems!
Awesome, Jonathan! :) I'm very glad you said that because my friend Kathy and I will be arriving there with you. ;)

Cheri