Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 3 months ago #1739

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Cheri, you are correct, Steve wore a dark blue naval jacket and white 'trousers', i have no idea what colour his pants were! I have this concert called 'live from london' on double sided disc, one side dvd one side cd. I'll see if i can get hold of one for ya. xxx.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 3 months ago #1740

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
JUST LOOKED ON E-BAY[UK] AND SEEN FOUR OF EM' FOR SALE!!!

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 3 months ago #1742

• cheri
ahem..... "trousers", then ;)

I FOUND IT!! I was able to buy it on E-Bay over here. The Live From London DVD. It's still an import, so I hope it plays on my computer. There was another "Live From London" DVD that had a picture of Steve in a bowler hat and long coat. Is that a different, and earlier, concert? Didn't commit myself to that one yet.

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 3 months ago #1743

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
It's the same one. But it's a nice eyecandy cover eh? I'm a sucker for a bowler on a fine lookin' man.

MEOW:

The one with the red bowler is from a 1975 TV performance of "Make Me Smile" the first SH+CR video I ever saw! (Or around the same time.)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 3 months ago #1744

• cheri
Yes, definite eye candy! ;) I looked at it again and it does seem to be the same DVD content, just with a different cover. No idea why they would put a 1975 photo on a 1984 DVD. For a minute, I was hoping that there was another DVD out there that I didn't know of, an earlier one. Oh well, I suppose I'll never get enough of Steve Harley, no matter how many DVDs there are out there. ;)

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 13 years 3 months ago #1745

• crazy horse
did you know there is another dvd called "come back all is forgiven" ?