Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 7 months ago #3042

• cheri
ffcforever wrote:
Hi Stella, me and Mrs Baines will be seeing Cheri and her friend the following Tuesday to show her around London and will be attending the gig at the o2 as well. If Cheri contacts me via my email address that she already has I am sure we can sort something out!
ffcforever, you are an angel!! I just checked my e-mails--I have been away from the computer for a week due to surgery and found out that Stella won't be able to attend the London O2 concert with my friend and I after all. Heartbreaking news! I will e-mail you, Jonathan. I would be forever indebted to you if you and your lovely wife would see us to and from the concert. I am deathly afraid of getting lost on the underground, alone and in the middle of December! To anyone else out there who might like to attend with us, I have one free ticket now (which was Stella's) for the downstairs standing area. If you would like it, it's yours. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3078

• cheri
Whatever has happened to Crazy Horse, Prima Donna and Cockneyrebel3? It seems like it's been forever that they've posted.

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3081

• cockneyrebel1
B) It's cockneyrebel1, bot 3 Cherie! I don't care for technology, and will only post occasionally, or if I feel strongly about something. But I do read the guestbook and forum regularly and enjoy reading other people's posts B)

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3083

• cheri
Sorry for spelling your name wrong. There are a few similarly spelled nicknames and I get confused sometimes as to who is who. :blush:

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3085

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
cockneyrebel1 wrote:
B) It's cockneyrebel1, bot 3 Cherie! I don't care for technology, and will only post occasionally, or if I feel strongly about something. But I do read the guestbook and forum regularly and enjoy reading other people's posts B)

Good to hear you're still about and kicking. :)

Cheri wrote:
Sorry for spelling your name wrong. There are a few similarly spelled nicknames and I get confused sometimes as to who is who.

Cheri, I frequently PRONOUNCE people's handles wrong. I have a mental pronounciation for different online users sometimes odd handles (*guilty look*) and sometimes find out how off I was when I talk to or meet the person in real life!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 6 months ago #3087

• cheri
Hi, Ana! Long time no see. :) I so wish you were coming to London this December. Would be great to meet you finally. I presume you're saving up for the big 2012 concert at the end of the year with choir and orchestra?

I hope your Dad's house is not taking up as much time as it was and that things are good for you.

By the way, do you still have the taxi number and name of the local taxi you took from Newport Pagnell to The Stables? I will be getting off at the new coachway in Milton Keynes. Don't know if they have public telephones there with telephone books, and I must book a taxi from there to our hotel, then from the hotel to the Stables and back again. Just wondered if you kept that information.

All the best to you, Ana. Glad to hear from you. :)

Cheri