Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 8 months ago #2972

• essexboybilly
Hey Cheri - the Indigo2 holds 2,000 and will be sold-out I think. My brother works there.
Fantastic venue with an amazing state-of-the-art sound and light system, and Steve's Lighting for the July show at Leamington Spa was absolutely top-class. If you really want to soak up the atmos and see what Steve is really all about up there in his spotlight, stand further back near the mixing desks. There's ebven a balcony, with some seating. Maybe move around? Am I right, you're going to The Stables?? If so, that's intimate and you'll be up close and personal in that one. Indigo2 is a largish arena, so being back a bit is definitely the way to go. You must be very excited!! I'll try to find you and say hi, with my wife and two other SH rebelfreaks.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 8 months ago #2975

• cheri
Essexboybilly, I would love to meet you at the Indigo O2. My friend and I will be there with Stella. If you know Stella and recognize her, just look for the starry-eyed women with her. ;)

So, you say "stand back" and rebelfreak1 says "go to the front." I guess we'll just have to move around. I'm SO looking forward to the concert. :D

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 8 months ago #2976

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
cheri wrote:
Essexboybilly, I would love to meet you at the Indigo O2. My friend and I will be there with Stella. If you know Stella and recognize her, just look for the starry-eyed women with her. ;)

Cheri, I don't know essexboybilly and he won't recognise me from my profile picture :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 8 months ago #2977

• cheri
Nor will I. ;) Also, you may not recognize me because the picture I've posted here was taken about 9 years ago!

Well, I hope we'll be able to meet some other fans from this site. If not, that's just how it's going to be. Did you decide where we're going to eat yet? :)

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 7 months ago #3039

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Cheri. Please check your emails.
I cannot make the o2 gig with Cheri :( . I'm hoping someone else can help this lovely lady and her friend across London.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:New to Steve Harley 12 years 7 months ago #3041

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi Stella, me and Mrs Baines will be seeing Cheri and her friend the following Tuesday to show her around London and will be attending the gig at the o2 as well. If Cheri contacts me via my email address that she already has I am sure we can sort something out!