Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wikipedia

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7563

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
hi guys, I think I've mentioned here before that I taped those performances on one of those 70's cassette recorder things with the microphone held out towards the tv. If only I could find the damn'd tape! (it's in the garage somewhere), I do remember Steve getting some lyrics wrong on both songs which I still sing to, to this day. xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7573

• ajsmith
New article for I Can't Even Touch You:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Can%27t_Even_Touch_You

Also - I had discussed with my father the other day about the time he saw Steve Harley play at Weymouth Pavilion during the time he was promoting Poetic Justice. I cannot find any date for this show and was wondering if anybody had it? Either 1996 or 1997.

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7577

• ajsmith

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7579

• stewart g
AJ..
Weymouth Pavilion was 6 October 1996,re the Poetic Justic Tour Question. :)

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7580

• stewart g
AJ...Re your great informative articles...
I Can't Even Touch You..
new songs introduced on that December 1981 tour were I can't Even Touch You,The Race Game or sometimes called Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes,and I Can Be Anyone.
Knock on her world or not from her world never sure of the title? was played live in 1980.

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7581

• stewart g
Re Someones Coming....

Hobo was released in Summer 1978 with Roll The Dice as the lead single.Someones Coming was released in early 1979 when I Think Mr H had just moved back to the Uk.
I remember he was on Kid Jensens Roundtable in March 1979 with Pter Powell also.Someones coming was being promoted then as a new single..and Harley was back in the UK.

I would say thus that the album that was released following Harley's return from America was The Candidate?