Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to Steve Harley

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 3 months ago #10072

• cheri
cheri wrote:
Have been enjoying all of the comments about the current UK tour. As you may or may not know, I cannot make it to England this year to take part, but have hopes of coming again in the future. I thought this might be an okay time to post a link to the show performed by the full band in Bilston last November (2013). It is just the first two songs and we missed a little bit of the very first song, but I think it came out well and captured the spirit of the evening. :) My husband Scott took it. Enjoy!

Love, Cheri

With the heartbreaking news of Julie's relapse and the horrifying events in Paris, I thought I would repost this video of Steve and the band to cheer everyone up. It was taken at the Robin2 in Bilston in November 2013. It's "The Best Years of Our Lives" (a bit cut off in the beginning) and "Promises." The whole concert was just the best setlist I've ever heard the band play. Absolutely fantastic. This video was taken by my husband Scott. Amazing memories. Hope it posts here correctly. Enjoy! :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to Steve Harley 9 years 2 months ago #10155

• cheri
Jimbo, how is Julie doing? Haven't heard anything for a while. I want to know if we should still send cards to the hospital or should we send them to her mother's house (is there a family member who picks up mail?). I can't locate the hospital address that you posted awhile back. If we need to send to the hospital, would you mind re-posting that address, or the best place in which a card would get to her?

Thanks so much,
Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 8 years 9 months ago #10524

• cheri
Jonathan (he posts here as "ffcforever" said on Facebook that he's posted a really good article he read recently about Steve. He said he posted it to the Forum, but I don't see it. Jonathan, if you're reading this, where can I find it? Hope you're doing well. Miss you. :)

Cheri

Re:New to Steve Harley 8 years 9 months ago #10525

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi Cheri,

I didn't need to post it as the website guys had beaten me to it!

If you look to the news headlines on this page - it says 'New Article in the Southend Echo'

Enjoy the read. Miss you too hope the world is being kind to both you and Scott.

cheri wrote:
Jonathan (he posts here as "ffcforever" said on Facebook that he's posted a really good article he read recently about Steve. He said he posted it to the Forum, but I don't see it. Jonathan, if you're reading this, where can I find it? Hope you're doing well. Miss you. :)

Cheri
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day

Re:New to Steve Harley 8 years 9 months ago #10539

• cheri
Thanks, Jonathan. :)

Re:New to Steve Harley 8 years 9 months ago #10540

• cheri
Question: Are Robbie, James, Adam and the new bass player (don't know his name) NOT going to play on the UK tour this year?

Cheri