Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Symphony Hall

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6879

• stewart g
and finally....a big thanks to Jim P for organising the Hotel.When we all got back after the show to The Hotel, it reminded me of an evening reception after FA Cup Final day.Our team had just won the Cup Final !! there was so much joy,smiles and laughter in that room.Simply perfect.God Bless Ya Jim. :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6880

• buchanan17
essexboybilly wrote:
Missed it!! I could cry. Personal stuff took over at the last minute, had to give our seats to my sister and husband, who called after the show and rubbed salt in with stories of the night. "I'm sinking fast, I'll soon be down on my knees"
Steve: PLEASE do another. PLEEEEASE!!!

at the end he said he might!

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6881

• Ali
FANTASTIC evening only problem my rather expensive programme is double printed on a number of pages....anybody elses like this?

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6882

• RachelPAtoSH
Ali, we went through many programmes once we arrived at the hall. None is "double-printed". Not sure what you mean, but please post it to us and we will send you a perfect copy, and refund your postage, of course.
Hope that helps.
re cost, these items are not cheap to create, produce, transport and we pay/arrange sales people etc. etc. Plus a % of all sales goes to the venue.
RACHEL

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6883

• My Only Vice
Monday morning. I am yet to come down from the high.

It was wonderful, uplifting, emotional.

Life is made of experiences and memories; this one will last forever.

Thank you Steve . . .
I'd hide if I could, but I'm red in a yellow sea . . .

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6884

• Maggie Jones
I meant to ad, what a great look Steve came up with. The hat was a really cool and funny touch! hinting at the time of the HM look, and that comment"enough symbolism for the night"! spot on. Also, I guess in a big hall like that people in different areas get different sound balances, but the sax was fine where we were. Loved the Cavaliers solos on harmonica and sax, the two guys, SH and SN, looked like they'd played together forever!!