Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Symphony Hall

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6865

• Ray Smith
Rachel, give my best to Steve from my deep heart... he will know I mean it x F them to say anything less :-)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6866

• Shuggie
wow, cannot believe Mr Smiths comments,as a fan , he knows SH misses lyrics, wow he has been writing them for over 40 years,
this was as big a gig for hine as it was for us, you need to lighten up my friend, dont sour what was an astonishing and emotional evening

Shuggie

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6867

• mick_mckenzie
Everyone misses lyrics now and then. Not a big problem.
All in all a great night.

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6868

• Ray Smith
I'm not! I'm just saying the truth as i see it? Steve is BRILLIANT, BUT... as i posted.. he'll probably get to me one way or another.. lbve him to hell x just told the truth. Some of u don't realise how far back me and Steve go.. NO NOT bragging!

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6869

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
As an event it was as spectacular as it was awesome - I was lucky enough to be sitting next to Peter JH - name checked by Steve during the performance as a long standing fan standing fan. My wife was sitting with Cheri and Kathy from the US and I was lucky enough after the show with Cheri and Kathy to meet Steve very briefly with his wife, son and daughter.

He had put everything into the show and was emotionally drained, but still had time to speak to us. He is a genuinely down to earth South London bloke and was aware how much it meant to us as we were aware about how much it meant to him.

Another show with an Orchestra in London or Glasgow, or both would be wonderful. As my wife said, (who is not as die-hard a fan as me ) it was an AWESOME evening.

More when I have come down from the 'fluffy white cloud' I am currently on!

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6870

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Maybe anyone who 'knows' Steve could give him a call on his mobile and give some constructive feedback to avoid forum backlash?

;) ;) ;)