Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Shed

The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1959

• Michael Carraway
What a star you are Mr H. The Shed film was great television, you were so kind to the man who runs the website from his Somerset shed, and you and Barry played with all your hearts. You don't sem to have any ego at all, so unlike the image painted of you over so many of your early years in the business. Good for you!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1960

• stewart g
Really enjoyed the feature on The Shed.Whether the song has been sung at Wembley,Glastonbury or in The Shed it still at whatever level works a treat.
Would like to ask,were any other songs recorded? would loved to have heard/seen James also in full flow.
Sure we caught our surname on the wall in the shed!!
If your passing this way boys..the kettle's always on!,even if our Shed is a little smaller!
;)

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1961

• essexboybilly
Hey Stuart, just click the link on the news item on the home page, the one saying "shed" and it'll run the three songs Steve and Barry played. James is even there for a bit, too.
By the way, we didn't get to find out whether Steve accepted that cup of tea of not. But the playing is right from the heart as always. Wasnt it great to hear the man who owns the shed say he could cry, he was that touched by SH coming by? Really moving stuff.

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1962

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Wow. Today has been a smorgasbord of "new" clips from all over the place. What a happy beautiful distraction. I am loving them all. My heart is all warm right now.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1964

• mike o
What a cracking bit of Television! Nice to see people keeping their feet on the ground! fair play to you,sir. How do the Groupies fit into the Shed as well :ohmy:
Steve, I am about to start a site, Songs from Wardrobe, if you'd oblige!

PS i recommend a good coat of cuprinol!!!!

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1965

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
mike o wrote:

PS i recommend a good coat of cuprinol!!!!

Steve prefers leather ;)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.