Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Shed

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1966

• mike o
:laugh: :lol: :woohoo: If i was wearing a hat stella, i'd take it off to you
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1967

• cheri
I just saw the three songs Steve and his band did in that cold shed. How noble of them to do it in those temperatures! I really enjoyed all of the songs and I found one I had never heard before: "The Last Time I Saw You" (I think). Does anyone know what instrument James was playing? Never saw it before.

Cheri

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1968

• shedsongs
Just to let you know Steve did take me up on that offer of a cup of tea, mind you I think he needed to hold something hot just to get the feeling back in his fingers.

I had a brilliant time with all the guys and still can't quite believe they played in temperatures of minus 5.

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1969

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Cheri, The last time i saw you can be found on the 'Poetic justice' album circa 1996. xxx

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1970

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Cheri, The last time i saw you can be found on the 'Poetic justice' album circa 1996. xxx

Thanks, The Phantom. :) I just tried ordering "Poetic Justice" again tonight. Am having a hard time getting it! Same with "Quality of Mercy"; no one seems to have it. Amazon.com has tried getting it for me since back in October/November and sent an official "We can't get it" notice to me last week. :( They are even out of it on this website! Rachel, is "Quality of Mercy" out of production, or are they going to make more? Do you plan on selling it on this website, and when? I'm also having a very hard time getting "Yes You Can" and have tried again tonight to order it from an obscure seller here in the States. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Love, Cheri

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1971

• joanna
The instrument James played .....I think it is a Melodica
regards jo
Smile x