Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Shed

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1972

• cheri
joanna wrote:
The instrument James played .....I think it is a Melodica
regards jo

Thanks, Joanna! :) I've never seen a keyboard that works like that before.

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1973

• crazy horse
cheri wrote:
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Cheri, The last time i saw you can be found on the 'Poetic justice' album circa 1996. xxx

Thanks, The Phantom. :) I just tried ordering "Poetic Justice" again tonight. Am having a hard time getting it! Same with "Quality of Mercy"; no one seems to have it. Amazon.com has tried getting it for me since back in October/November and sent an official "We can't get it" notice to me last week. :( They are even out of it on this website! Rachel, is "Quality of Mercy" out of production, or are they going to make more? Do you plan on selling it on this website, and when? I'm also having a very hard time getting "Yes You Can" and have tried again tonight to order it from an obscure seller here in the States. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Love, Cheri
once again to the rescue ,,POETIC JUSTICE can be bought in the USA from here www.musicstack.com/listings.cgi?find=poe...h_type=title&media=2 ;)

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1974

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Cheri- I can't wait till you get your paws on Poetic Justice and Quality of Mercy. The Last Time I Saw you is probably one of the best songs I've ever heard. (I get that way with Steve's songs...) I cried the first time I heard it. Good luck man! Quality of Mercy is brilliant all the way through! *HUG*
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1975

• groverhead
Regarding that instrument James plays in the Shed, I once met Stuart Elliott outside a stage door, and asked him and he told me it was "how James ciphers petrol from cars when he's out-of-work"! He laughed....

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1976

• cheri
Crazy Horse, thank you again!!! :) I ordered "Poetic Justice" the day before you posted your message and supposedly it has shipped, but if anything goes awry, I will use your link!

Love, Cheri

Re:The Shed 13 years 3 months ago #1977

• cheri
AlizarinStag wrote:
Cheri- I can't wait till you get your paws on Poetic Justice and Quality of Mercy. The Last Time I Saw you is probably one of the best songs I've ever heard. (I get that way with Steve's songs...) I cried the first time I heard it. Good luck man! Quality of Mercy is brilliant all the way through! *HUG*

AlizarinStag, "Poetic Justice" and "Quality of Mercy" are on their way through the postal system, albeit in used condition. :/ Steve doesn't make a bad song, does he? Something about his music just tugs at my heartstrings. We are so lucky to have him, he's just precious. :)

Cheri