Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: liverpool last night

liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1628

• albion
So much disrespect from the audience last night, Steve and the band knew it! I left at the inteval I think Steve would have If he could. I will be back at better venues with genuine fans. My worst Steve gig ever,not the Mans fault. Was it the venue? Never seen such behaviour when appearing at the Philharmonic Hall Anyone feel the same?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1629

• crazy horse
what actually happened? a lot of bands usually look ferward to a liverpool gig

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1630

• malcie5
how do you mean disrespect? or lack of appreciation? anybody else go last night? well done for posting your feelings, but why leave at half time? if any of the die hards at T. Wells would have left at interval they would have missed a far better second part of the evening than the first, and l think Steve would agree with me he was far more relaxed and he shone through, never been to a bed gig yet. but bad audiences can happen l should think.

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1634

• may13may
I was at the O2 Academy last night (first time)and had a great night. I was disappointed Steve did'nt come here in the summer so was made up when I heard about this tour.
I don't think the audience was disrespectful, Steve loves the banter and the area. The problem was the bar at the back of the venue.
I hope next time it will be back to the Phil, which is strict and does not allow drinks inside when the performance is on.
Again we had a great night, and can't wait till next time I see the band.

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1635

• albion
Just for the record the place was full of drunks going past the front of the stage to go to the toilets. Steve stopped in mid song to comment on it. He also told some one off for shinning a camera light in his eyes. some of the heckling was quite frankly pathetic and driven by drink. I would be interested to here Steve's views on it

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1636

• albion
Forgot to add that the support act (who was really good) asked some people to shut up and "disrespectfull" was a word Steve used himself. Enough said!