Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: liverpool last night

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1653

• Let4d
So Sorry to hear the revues above I am a Liverpool SH Fan and was hoping to get to the gig but had another engagement on this date, so I attended Buxton just to get my fix, on Friday my appointment finished early and I thought about attending the Gig on the off chance! but then again I do not like the 02 experience at Liverpool with the bar facilities and also no pre ordered seating, I am dissapointed to hear as I have always enjoyed my SH&CR gigs in Liverpool and elsewhere and can only apologise to those who where upset and to SH on behalf of the low life who are probably not true fans!! The same would not happen at Liverpool Phil you would have filled the hall and your accoustic set would have sounded great lets hear from SH.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1667

• prima donna
Albion, no disrespect but you must have been at a different concert, ok the lay out of the hall was a problem as the toilets were to the side of the stage, but i was standing at the back by the bar and i can promise you that there were no rowdy drunks making noise or creating havoc.
to walk out at the interval was your loss, you missed a great second half, All the men are hungry, true love, this old man, the lighthouse, Mr. soft, the original version of "Make me smile", journeys end, stranger, sebastian, friend for life, and tumbling down!! as i said your great loss!!!
Steve, James, and Barry were on top form all night, but a special mention must go to the un-sung heros of all the tour, the roadies-Andy on sound, Roger on lighting and Shop back stage keeping the instruments flowing, well done lads without you the gig wouldnt be the same.
One other comment, Steve reckons he doesnt like technology, infact doesnt even look at his own web-site unless prompted, is this the same Steve Harley that uses his computer to watch the races, and even did so when backstage with the Stones in Russia???
Come on Steve own up!!
Fantastic gig, cant wait till new years eve!!

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 5 months ago #1669

• albion
Horses for courses. Pity you were not sitting by me, you might have had a different opinion. I am glad I left, and do not regret it. I know what I and others experienced and acted on it. Thats me done on this thread.

Re:liverpool last night 13 years 4 months ago #1921

• kaoswaters
Would have loved to go but couldn't !!

Found this video on Youtube for the Liverpool Concert. It seems very good natured and the Psycomodo Guy at the start and finish is hilarious!