Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: new

new 12 years 1 week ago #4853

• tinakayt
Hi my name is Tina and i have been a Steve Harley fan since the early seventies. I have been to quite a few of the concert's.
really love all of Steve's music, has always been my favorite , still listen to him all the time.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:new 12 years 1 week ago #4856

• newiejudy
Hi tina!
Welcome - good to have a new face joining us. Are you going to Birmingham? I noticed your earlier post. Hope you find a traveling companion.
Judy xxx

Re:new 12 years 1 week ago #4859

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hello Tina!

Nice to have you aboard. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:new 12 years 1 week ago #4860

• tinakayt
Hi Judy thanks, I really want to go to Birmingham, but not sure if brave enough to go on my own.

Re:new 12 years 1 week ago #4861

• tinakayt
thanks.

Re:new 12 years 1 week ago #4862

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
tinakayt wrote:
Hi Judy thanks, I really want to go to Birmingham, but not sure if brave enough to go on my own.

you wont be on your own tina,around 2000 others will be there.
over one hundred of us having a pre and after gig get together and staying at the same hotel.lots of single ladies coming from all over the world.you will be looked after.take the plunge,less than 200 tickets left! :)
jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'