Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: new

Re:new 12 years 5 days ago #4899

• joanna
:unsure: I really want to go to Birmingham, but not sure if brave enough to go on my own.
You will be fine ...... I went to Bristol a while ago alone as a friend pulled out last minute. Its like joining old friends straight away.... we are all there to see and hear Steve .. so we all have so much in common. You will be fine. jo.
:woohoo:
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:new 12 years 5 days ago #4903

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
joanna wrote:
:unsure: I really want to go to Birmingham, but not sure if brave enough to go on my own.
You will be fine ...... I went to Bristol a while ago alone as a friend pulled out last minute. Its like joining old friends straight away.... we are all there to see and hear Steve .. so we all have so much in common. You will be fine. jo.
:woohoo:

Tina, Jo is an awesome lady. She was super nice to me when we met and I'm stoked to hopefully get more time to hang out with her. This is a good gang of people I've met so far. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:new 12 years 5 days ago #4908

• cheri
Tinakayt, welcome to the forum! :) You won't regret coming alone to see Steve, there is absolutely nothing like it!! I saw two of his concerts last December (came all the way from California, USA to see them) and could barely contain my happiness. He is amazing. The fans are staying at Jury's Inn in Birmingham for the concert on November 24th. There will be a pre-concert party at the Piano and Pitcher from 2:00-7:00 p.m. and an after-concert party at the hotel from 11:00 to who knows when. :) It should be an amazing concert and an amazing night. I look forward to meeting you there. :)

Cheri

Re:new 12 years 4 days ago #4914

• tinakayt
Thank you all for the positive and welcoming messages. I have managed to book myself a room at the jurys inn hotel. Just hope that some of you nice people will talk to me. Can't wait for november to come,don't normally wish the year away. but i am now. x

Re:new 12 years 4 days ago #4922

• newiejudy
Don't worry Tina - I'll talk to you ... as I will be a new "recruit" myself! So, fingers crossed they will talk to me too!!
Judy

Re:new 12 years 3 days ago #4933

• tinakayt
Thanks look forward to meeting you all.
tina