Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Get Well Soon Grannyspecs!

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 1 month ago #12070

• cheri
Dear Sue, I'm so very sorry you are feeling badly after your surgery. I remember that you did say awhile ago that you were going to have it, but never went into any details. I know you have been absent for awhile, but you've disappeared and reappeared on my friends list on Facebook a few times, so I just thought you disappeared again. I wasn't going to try to press you about the reasons. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. It sounds like you are going through a lot. We miss you here and on our Steve Harley group on Facebook. I'm thinking of you now and hope that all of our thoughts are somewhat healing for you. Regular surgery can take months to recover from, but you will recover, and my thoughts are with you. Please let us know how you are coming along, if you are able, because I didn't even know you weren't feeling well. Just thought you disappeared again for whatever reason. Listen to some of Steve's music and watch some of his DVDs. I find that listening and watching him, and listening to him talk in interviews, etc., to be very healing and uplifting. All my best thoughts to you, Sue. Please post in the group when you are able so we know you're okay.

Love, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 1 month ago #12071

• ajsmith
All the best to Sue for a speedy recovery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 1 month ago #12079

• midge
Dear Sue, sending you my best wishes for a quick recovery. Hope you get well soon.

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 1 month ago #12087

• Pandorah
Dear sue it is with much love and respect for you I wish you love & peace thinking of you and wishing you a healthy recovery . God bless .

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 1 month ago #12089

• RachelPAtoSH
Message from Steve:
"Hello Sue. So sorry to hear of your poor health. I will be waiting for news that you are recovering and in less pain than of late. There will be great support from the good people whio visit this site and all my Social Media. Our combined energy will, God willing, boost your own faith and powers of receovery. Yes you can. Steve H"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, cheri, MirrorFreak52

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 1 month ago #12090

• DaveM
Im sure Sue will be over the moon with this message from Steve, yet again he proves what a top bloke he is, Not many stars take the time to make themselves aware of whats going on with their fans but Steve goes beyond just that and sends a personal message to Sue as he has done with others in the past. :)