Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Get Well Soon Grannyspecs!

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 3 weeks ago #12104

• MirrorFreak52
Many, many thanks, Stella!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 3 weeks ago #12105

• MirrorFreak52
Many, many thanks, Stella!

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 6 days ago #12143

• MirrorFreak52
Dear Cockney Rebel Family, Greetings to Steve Harley, Cockney Rebel, and all In attendance at Holmfirth! From the photos and videos I have seen on Facebook, it appears to have been one of the best gigs ever! And I am excited to report that, in a very strange way, I was there with all of you in spirit, for after many setbacks, I am again on the road to recovery, so much so, that I had a dream-filled sleep the night before the concert; the first time in a very, very long time my addled brain had been able to dream at all. I spent the night having a series of dreams of old episodes of a long running comedy, "The Last of the Summer Wine," which I had loved, and especially enjoyed watching when my daughter was little. When I awoke early next morning, I decided to Wikipedia the show, and discovered that it had, indeed, been filmed at Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. I must have known this years ago, and tucked it away in a corner of my subconconscious mind, only to have it rise to consciousness again, many years later, on a most appropriate night, as I dreamt away for the first time in ages. What a synchronicity! I know it means that I was there with all of you in spirit, as I wish so much I could have been there with all for the concert. Many, many thanks to Steve Harley, Cockney Rebel, and to all you wonderful Cocky Revellers round the world, for all your love and support, which continues to sustain as I go through the ups and downs, fits and starts, of a long recovery. Love & Peace, Sue ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, cheri