Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Get Well Soon Grannyspecs!

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 2 months ago #12091

• Munchkin1
I have sent Sue a private message about this, just in case she is not reading the forum.
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 2 months ago #12092

• MirrorFreak52
Dear Steve Harley, I am so overwhelmed with gratitude to you, first, for your music and poetry which has sustained me through hard times past, and to this wonderful, worldwide Cockney Rebel Family. Your messages here buoy my spirits, so that I may power through this to join with so many in overcoming this strange, dark cloud which has suddenly overshadowed this huge country in which I live. This is not my first go round with the tumour situation, for there was a radical craniotomy and resection in the 1990s for an end stage tumour, which has left me with a huge, titanium mesh plate, now entwined with bone. Both new lesions lie beneath this, and so are inoperable; thus the Cyberknife surgery this time. Each procedure presents its unique challenges. I cannot emphasise enough how deeply I appreciate all your support. Many, many thanks to all of you. There is so much work , suddenly to be done here. I am privileged to live in Philadelphia, The Cradle of Liberty, and The City of Brotherly Love, I am proud of its history, and the principles upon which it is founded, and we are all pulling together here to preserve those principles. Your support here gives me the strength to keep body and mind functioning optimally to join with so many others in fighting for the freedoms once guaranteed here, for all people. And I am in deepest gratitude to you all. God bless you all, and thank you with all my heart. In Love, Peace, and Brother & Sisterhood, Sue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, cheri, Munchkin1

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 2 months ago #12094

• Charmpri
Dear Sue

I wish you strength and good fortune to overcome. x
I know what faith is and what it's worth.

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 2 months ago #12095

• MirrorFreak52
Dear Cockney Rebel Family, Many, many thanks for your wonderful love and support which sustains me here. I can feel the love surrounding me, helping me to get done what must get done. As may be aware, there is crisis in this huge country, and it is taking all the strength, all of us can muster, to uphold this constitutional q democracy. Your love and support are helping me greatly to do whatever I can to contribute to this nationwide effort.

The national crisis reflects my own personal one at the moment, for there is no easy and quick solution to any complex issue. It shall take time, and patience, and much perseverance for both to be resolved. Thank you, with all my heart, for helping me to lend my part.
With Love, Peace, Brother & Sisterhood, Sue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, cheri, newiejudy

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 2 months ago #12099

• Maggie Jones
Sue - all good wishes from my family, a whole bunch of Harley fanatics.
We will be thinking of you. Keep strong.

Get Well Soon Grannyspecs! 7 years 2 months ago #12100

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Happy Birthday Sue.
:kiss:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.