Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MonaLisa Twins say Thank You!

MonaLisa Twins say Thank You! 8 years 3 months ago #11067

• MonaLisa Twins
Hi everyone!
So the tour with Steve Harley and the boys is over now and we’re back in Liverpool. We had an absolutely incredible time with Steve, Jim, Duncan, Stuart, Marty, Barry and the crew. In our latest newsletter we talk about why the last weeks have been so special for us and we share some photos and memories with everyone. You can read it here: www.mlt1.uk/shnl
It was lovely meeting many of you while we were out on the road, and we hope to see you again sometime. We send much love!

Mona and Lisa from the MonaLisa Twins
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day, Graeme, stewart g, cheri, Munchkin1

MonaLisa Twins say Thank You! 8 years 3 months ago #11068

• DaveHornby
Even better - WE thank YOU for making such a massive contribution to the amazing tour.

MonaLisa Twins say Thank You! 8 years 3 months ago #11069

• WMOORE
Completely agree with Dave - a massive thank you to you both. You contributed to a fantastic tour. Really enjoyed your own songs so bought the album - excellent stuff. Keep us posted when the next one is due out.
See you on the acoustic tour and hopefully the Timeless Flight/Loves A Prima Donna tour!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Munchkin1

MonaLisa Twins say Thank You! 8 years 3 months ago #11070

• Mr Raffles
Hope you achieve the massive success you both deserve. If you're not mega famous this time next year join your old mate Steve and the boys for the Timeless Flight/Love's a Prima Donna tour!!!

MonaLisa Twins say Thank You! 8 years 3 months ago #11072

• Charmpri
A superb instrumental and vocal coupling. Previously I loved the vocals of Linda Lewis, Tina Charles and Yvonne Keeley and you are now rightfully a part of the Cockney Rebel vocal dynasty. I wish you solo success and at least one more tour of excellence with Steve and the boys.

Ladies I salute you.
I know what faith is and what it's worth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Munchkin1

MonaLisa Twins say Thank You! 8 years 3 months ago #11074

• richardgwyther
Than you & well done, top quality musicians & vocals added to a fantastic tour. Many of Steve's songs are enhanced with female voices & you were spot on.
I bought you CD on tour which is excellent & have now bought your Beatles & more CD which I highly recommend.

Hope to see you playing with Steve on future tours.