Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T Shirts

T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #903

• Ray Smith
Hi just wondered if there are any T Shirts on sale on tour and what is the design if so? Also how much the asking?

Thanx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #908

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
no new ones ray.all there was were a few of the picasso style arty farty ones on sale in dublin.the p.r. team are doing a great job but this is one area that has been lacking in recent years,i am sure that a design and supplier would not be hard to come up with and replenishing stocks would not be a problem in this same day delivery/internet age.tee shirts are an impulse buy,if they are there people will buy them,especially after a gig when the punters old and new are buzzing,come on rachel what d'ya think?
come up and tee me,make me smile,and dont forget the FB size(fat bar steward) for us bigger lads!!!!(and girls)......
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re: T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #909

• crazy horse
psychomodo album cover t.shirts would be very cool indeed ,and no new design needed ,just athought

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #911

• Maelitta
A t-shirt with the Psychomodo cover ... :woohoo:

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #912

• Ray Smith
Funny enough, on a trip to Blackpool in the 70's walking along the golden mile.. they were selling such T Shirts and me and a mate quickly bought one :-)

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1029

• anitakearslake
T shirts very lacking. I have seven 'old ones' non of which can be really worn as they have faded so..... big breath... cut them up (Gasp horror) to make one glorious one!! got psychomodo one and Human Menagerie off ebay (New)Kept my signed one and fav one in tact though.. just couldnt do it.