Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T Shirts

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1032

• crazy horse
:) i myself was a young teenager when the first 3-4 albums were released ,so could barley afford the LPs let alone get a t-shirt ,and the shirts i have seen in recent years have been nothing to write home about.So i was wonderin , if those of you out there who are lucky enough to still have any early t-shirts would be prepeared to take a quick snap of them and post them here ,not just early shirts ,any era .home made ones,any at all,.I think a lot of people would really like to see them HERES HOPIN
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1041

• Maelitta
Graham has a very nive home made one ;)

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1043

• Relled
I thought I was only person to be disapointed on last tour at lack of t-shirts. I remember telling sales people at Shepherds Bush on that I thought they've missed a trick by not supplying us Rebels with something to take home from the gig. Sounds like my feed back has'nt reached powers that be so atleast I wont be disapointed this time around. Surely if someone from marketing sees this,just how hard can it be to get a decent Cockney Rebel tour shirt printed with dates on the back!
Anyway T-Shirt or not cant wait for Steve to rock the Empire again on friday.

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1044

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
f.t.a.o. relled
i agree wholeheartedly re lack of tee shirts, but you need to check your tickets.....shep.bush empire is on thursday mate not friday!! :huh:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1049

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Maelitta wrote:
Graham has a very nive home made one ;)
I'd like to see that.
I made and sold one to a Graeme on ebay.
It was Steve Harley walking on some biblical waters with the words " Put your feet upon the waters....." (if I remember correctly)
It was a ladies size 16 :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:T Shirts 13 years 10 months ago #1050

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I have an old suitcase in the attic full of old harley t-shirts I just cannot part with. I'm waiting for the day I win the lottery, buy a massive mansion, frame the t-shirts and hang them in the music room! I found my old steve harley scarf the other day, I might wear it at shepherds bush.