Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wikipedia

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7351

• stewart g
Great stuff AJ....
Star For A Week was first performed live in 1979 at The Hammersmith Odeon and there was/is a Promo Video for Roll The Dice! :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7355

• ajsmith
stewart g wrote:
Great stuff AJ....
Star For A Week was first performed live in 1979 at The Hammersmith Odeon and there was/is a Promo Video for Roll The Dice! :)

Thanks very much - will correct now. Seems the video is rather obscure.

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7356

• stewart g
Good stuff AJ,Your right the promo video for Roll The Dice is a holy grail amongst Rebel fans.As are two other promo video's made for I Wish It Would Rain and Amerika The Brave made to promote Hobo With A Grin.All the 3 video's I believe were made in America in 1978? :)

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 3 months ago #7357

• ajsmith
stewart g wrote:
Good stuff AJ,Your right the promo video for Roll The Dice is a holy grail amongst Rebel fans.As are two other promo video's made for I Wish It Would Rain and Amerika The Brave made to promote Hobo With A Grin.All the 3 video's I believe were made in America in 1978? :)

That's very interesting - thanks for that - I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 2 months ago #7521

• ajsmith
New article on Irresistible - all 3 releases (1985, 1986 and 1992): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_%28St...ockney_Rebel_song%29

Re:Wikipedia 11 years 2 months ago #7522

• stewart g
Great stuff AJ.
There was/is a Promo video of Irresistible which at the time of it's release I remember seeing on MTV.Think it was made in 1985 or 1986,hopefully someone out there in Harley land remembers? Also I think Such Is Life was on a compilation album from the late 1980's, possibly called The Collection? :)