Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Offer to Steve Harley....

Re:Offer to Steve Harley.... 13 years 11 months ago #699

• Alyn
Once again thank you Stella, my intention was to leave this alone and I'm not desperately trying to get the last word but I feel obliged to answer calmly any posts that are questioning my integrity. Trust me, if I suddenly play the album one day and I get a hallelujah moment when it suddenly lights my life I will report it here and eat humble pie or whatever the expression is, but nothing will change my mind on the original point: the cover. I appreciate your postings, I'm sorry about your karma, but I'm sure it will fly high again soon.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Offer to Steve Harley.... 13 years 11 months ago #704

• markymywords
Alyn, now that you have sold your copy of 'Stranger' you no longer have the right to keep the mp3s on your computer. It's a copyright violation and you have openly admitted to theft.

Re:Offer to Steve Harley.... 13 years 11 months ago #708

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
markymywords wrote:
Alyn, now that you have sold your copy of 'Stranger' you no longer have the right to keep the mp3s on your computer. It's a copyright violation and you have openly admitted to theft.
:ohmy:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Offer to Steve Harley.... 13 years 11 months ago #711

• Maelitta
C'est vraiment du n'importe quoi sur ce forum. Je vais finir par avoir honte d'être une fan de Steve Harley ...

Re:Offer to Steve Harley.... 13 years 11 months ago #712

• Alyn
Well, what can I say, I wish I'd kept my concentration in French lessons at school although I think I probably get the gist of Maelitta's post, and never one to be a law breaker I have instantly deleted the MP3s from my computer...god knows I tried to like it....

Re:Offer to Steve Harley.... 13 years 11 months ago #714

• essexboybilly
Just a thought, Alyn: maybe you'll get a different perspective on SH's new songs if you get to a tour gig. Mixed in among old faves, they might grab you. Do you go to shows? SH and band are up there with the best on the planet at Live gigs, I promise.