Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: just to show you all something that i know

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7432

• Nebojsa1975
Young hearts

Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7439

• Nebojsa1975
just to share my thinkings, cause i get cold (temperature)... i was thinking backed again on first Cockney R. about Stewart Elliot drummer, cause i never talked about him, he uses Ludwig drums and without him and this Ludwig drums (killing Supersensitive snare) Cockneys wouldnt sound sharp in that time.So he do it to much for this band then and he choosed right drums.If CR had a some low drummer (like many soft bands in that time) i think they never be great.Next i wanna tell is that i never heard full live Mirror Freak from CR Mk1, but everything else yes.Next is about Golders Green Hippodrome and live CR 74 year.I searched youtube and didnt saw it any live concert catched with camera before 77 year of any other group.They didnt have a camera or what?There's only ACDC and few more other musicians only from 77.And that place is simply maded for CRmk1 to play there(beautiful atmosphere,love it).Here's link of that theatre

www.arthurlloyd.co.uk/GoldersGreenHippodrome.htm

Thats it for now and this evening thinking
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7456

• Nebojsa1975
Another journey (instrumental)

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7494

• Nebojsa1975
(All men are hungry) It was something like this, in that beautiful time :

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7548

• Nebojsa1975
I simply love that man and cant live without his music.Here's
Big Big Deal cover.Enjoy all

PS. Rachel please send this cover to Steve to hear.Thank you

Big Big Deal Wikipedia :

...on the single, Harley played all instruments, although longtime original Cockney Rebel member Stuart Elliot played drums.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 2 months ago #7591

• Nebojsa1975
next page please