Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: just to show you all something that i know

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7396

• stewart g
Nebojsa,always great to hear your versions of the Rebel songs.That Ballerina version "stripped down" is mighty fine.THANX!Ever considered doing a version of Time Is No Healer written and sung by SH which is included on Duncan Mackay's album Score?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7398

• Nebojsa1975
Thank you Stewart, i just hear it now that song for first time on youtube.But its not song that leaves some notes that is nice for ear.Its to much flat song.Nothing special for singing and music is so down...my opinion
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7399

• Nebojsa1975
hmm not bad , now when i hear it again.hmm thinking 70's,Steve , ok it can pass.On first i was thinking it's nothing but...
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7400

• Nebojsa1975
Reminds me on something like Simply red band, jazzy pop style in 70's

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7404

• stewart g
Nebojsa,I've been listening to the track since 1977 and love it! and I agree it needs a few plays to get into your system... Thought that if you could work your magic like you do on an unplugged/acoustic version of the song it might encourage Mr H to have a crack at it in an acoustic live setting !!After Throw Your Soul Down Here being played live last December the possibilities could be endless!! :)

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 3 months ago #7412

• Nebojsa1975
Yes Stewart ill see what can i do when right time comes for this song(inspiration).And now about Ballerina primadona song:i cryed in pauses when i was making this song , cause is emotional , knowing what Steve did in period from 1973 to the Ballerina (1983), knowing that he stayed alone after 1977, and so on....I just love him cause he reminds me on me.I make now little pause of Steve's covers.He gonna back to me after some period in mind.