Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: just to show you all something that i know

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 5 months ago #7074

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
and nebojsa1975 I would like to send you a signed flyer to Belgrade,please e-mail me your postal address and I will send you a special souvenir of the night in Birmingham,just want to give you something back for all the excellent covers you post on here.
regards
Jimbo. rebelfreak1.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 5 months ago #7144

• Nebojsa1975
Singular band

and Roualt's Judy Teen

They made us.....HAPPY!!!
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 5 months ago #7148

• Mr Raffles
Nice work again Nebojsa.You do a great job with your covers of Steve's early work.Are you and Roualt the same person by the way? Never tire of seeing those rather shakey yet rare images from the band's first appearance on Top of the Pops.A piece of classic TV history that i missed first time round.Take me back to 1974 please!! Perhaps we were all taken there just over a week ago in Birmingham.Never got the chance to mention the many 'special' moments from the Symphony Hall. Wow,Crazy Raver. Steve must explain to us one day why this song hasn't been played live since July 1974?? It rocked,a great fiddle work-out for Barry Wickens. Hideaway,Loretta's Tale the first live Singular Band since November 1974.The first ever live performance of Black or White,a stunning Death Trip and an emotional Tumbling Down.These musical treats made up for any reservations that i had over Steve's 'condor' moments.On reflection it's never been a better time to be a fan of Steve and his music.

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 5 months ago #7150

• stewart g
Nebojsa,I agree with Mr Raffles your cover versions are great and you really add something to the Forum.Long may they continue,Thanks! :)

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 5 months ago #7158

• Cocnerebel
Welcome back Mr Raffles.

Mike

Re:just to show you all something that i know 11 years 5 months ago #7167

• Nebojsa1975
its time for Judy Teen cover :

Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.