Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Crazy horse

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11662

• crazy horse
Hi im back anyone rember me?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11663

• ALEXA
Hello Crazyhorse and welcome back.
Where have you been?
Love Alexa
Xx

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11664

• Michael Carraway
Crayzeeeeee Horse, where you bin, man?
You were one of the original members, I think.
Welcome back

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11665

• jollyroger
There's blast from the past. Looking forward to reading some of your thoughts. Did you catch the orchestra shows? Or the Best Years re - both excellent and memorable.

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11666

• crazy horse
Hi dudes, all three of you , its a long story which i wont bore you with ,but will give a breif resume, my eyesight became poor about four years ago ,so went to the dos,,andwas told i had catarckcs in both eyes with complications .So had two hyopermic needles in each eyeball ,and two eye ops 18 months apart ,my last op was feb 4 .Recovery took awhile ._._._._._i only bought the birmingham dvd 2 weeks ago coz i didnt want to hear it without seeing it,ritz ,cavaliers blew my mind like youll never know ._._._._thanks for askin about me ._._._._._._soz about any spelling fuck ups B)

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11667

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
crazy horse wrote:
Hi dudes, all three of you , its a long story which i wont bore you with ,but will give a breif resume, my eyesight became poor about four years ago ,so went to the dos,,andwas told i had catarckcs in both eyes with complications .So had two hyopermic needles in each eyeball ,and two eye ops 18 months apart ,my last op was feb 4 .Recovery took awhile ._._._._._i only bought the birmingham dvd 2 weeks ago coz i didnt want to hear it without seeing it,ritz ,cavaliers blew my mind like youll never know ._._._._thanks for askin about me ._._._._._._soz about any spelling fuck ups B)

Hi Crazy Horse, Nice to have you back. I'm sure I've heard Steve saying he wondered where you'd gone?...might have been mentioned on stage maybe? Anyway, it's hello from me as well now. So glad you've had those cataracts dealt with........a big improvement, I hear these days! And don't worry about the spelling mistakes. Not sure how expletives go down on this board with Andy (webmaster extraordinaire) and such............ :laugh: It's been quiet here but stick around :kiss:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.