Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Crazy horse

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11668

• crazy horse
:woohoo: hi stella ,i rember you very well,thanks for the warm welcome ,did i really get a nod from steve on stage ? _._._.Its took me so long to get back coz it wasnt just cataracks ,i also had an infection in my eyes called uivitus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which caused pain no man shoul ever have to bear ,except rolf harris,,,,,,,anyway enough of my whining how are you and your family ?Tell mr h im fine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as for things being quiet here._._im sure ill find a way to liven things up and sod the expletives,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im a true rebel :evil:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Crazy horse 7 years 10 months ago #11669

• crazy horse
Alexa ,i dont know if you were here when i was last on the site ,but your certainly my freind now ,mr carraway i do recall ,,jolly roger ido rember,and stella has been here forever,your greeting meant a lot._._._._.So many questions what was this best years show ? Is the lovely french lady still posting here ? Is rachael still around ? _._._._._.__.._what about loreta,lorraine and louise? _._._._._._._.So much iv missed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,typing is difficult at present im using a handset on a ps4 3ft in front of 55 inch tv luv ch

Crazy horse 7 years 9 months ago #11670

• ALEXA
Dear Crazy Horse,

I hope you are ok, stay positive, look forward to your next Steve Harley gig.

I have been a fan from 1974, don't post an awful lot just when I feel I really have something to say.
I believe the French lady is still around as is Rachel and most certainly the 3 L'S are still going strong.

The Best Years tour was held over autumn 2015 and comprised of first set being fans choice of songs by poll and second set being The Best Years album played in its entirety. It was a treat and I am just so sorry you missed it.

Then Steve played in Hull in April as a dedication to the greatly missed Mick Ronson , where a lady from Argentina was singled out by Steve and presented with a signed copy of The Impression of Being Relaxed.

Stay strong and keep posting.

Love Alexa
xx

Crazy horse 7 years 9 months ago #11671

• crazy horse
Alexa ,thanks for the updates ,much apreciated ,and im sure we shall talk lots in the future ,luv your name by the way ,,,,,,,,,,,,cheers ch B)

Crazy horse 7 years 9 months ago #11672

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
crazy horse wrote:
:woohoo: hi stella ,i rember you very well,thanks for the warm welcome ,did i really get a nod from steve on stage ?

I thought I heard Steve ask what had happened to you, (and Ana.....remember Ana?) on stage at some time.....or maybe in a diary entry? Though I think I'm going senile :unsure: Family's fine.....and growing, thanks. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Crazy horse 7 years 9 months ago #11673

• crazy horse
Cheers stella ._._senile? Were all getting older :)