Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 4 months ago #11107

• leonacht
Thanks till now , S.H. boosters ( men & women ) . I hope that there will be as many vote's as views on this topic . Do not hesitate and make that Steve stay's a top 10 member of the 1.000 classics !!
Thanks everyone and enjoy the weekend . Leo and Silvie :)
www.radio2.be/hitlist/11
and scroll down a little bit
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Munchkin1

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 4 months ago #11108

• midge
Vote cast. Did anyone translate the message after the vote was registered? According to Google translate, this is just the first round. If your choice is in the top 100, you can vote again after 26th December to get it up the ranking. Or am I mistaking?

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 4 months ago #11114

• leonacht
Midge ,
For first , thanks vor your voting ! Much appreciation and i suggest every reader of this topic / page will follow your support . As concirning your question........you are right !!! and you are taking Leo & Silvie in speed : beginning from 26 december you'll get a message with the selected top 100 which you can ' shake ' in your way . REASON TO CALL ON EVERYONE TO PUT YOUR VOTING FOR SH ( WITH THE TWO NUMBER ONE HITS IN BELIUM SEBASTIAN & MAKE ME SMILE ) BEFORE 25 DECEMBER !!!!! All over the world...boost SH please because he is the best ( live ) artist in the last 35 years !!! Leo and Silvie . Kiss from Belgium !
Home
Programma's
muziek
Radio 2 - 1000 Klassiekers 2015

Van 26 tot en met 31 december is het weer tijd voor de 1000 Klassiekers, de mooiste eindejaarslijst van het land. Tot 23 december kan je hier stemmen voor jouw 5 favoriete klassiekers. Op 26 december laten wij jou persoonlijk weten of en wanneer jouw favorieten gedraaid zullen worden. Bovendien kan je vanaf dan de volgorde van de top 100 mee bepalen! Maar nu dus eerst jouw vijf topfavorieten kiezen!

We hebben je stem goed ontvangen!
Heb je je mail opgegeven? Dan krijg je op 26 december een berichtje van ons waarin je te weten komt op welke plaats jouw favorieten staan en wanneer ze op antenne komen! Terzelfdertijd openen we de 2de ronde van onze stemming. Daarin bepaal jij de uiteindelijke volgorde van de Top 100! .

1 sebastian

steve harley & cockney rebel

2 a forest

the cure
3 make me smile

steve harley & cockney rebel
abracadabra

steve miller band
african time

luna twist

 Deel op Facebook  Deel op Twitter

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 4 months ago #11115

• cheri
Hey, gill m, that's a great idea. I love that song and Steve would do a fantastic cover of it.

Cheri

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 4 months ago #11168

• leonacht
Hello again S.H. adepts ,
My lovely wife Silvie got a telephone from VRT Radio station 2 within they asked her to do a live interview about her top 5 , like mentioned in this topic . Please may I recall on everybody's vote(s) for Steve . We need your support as there was only one live gig in Belgium this year ( April 2015 - Gistel ) and no live gig's is losing some attraction ! Support immediatly Steve and boost him in the top of 1000 classics...... ask your friend(s) , ask your neighbours , family , children , grandchildren....and so on . Many thanks for helping us !! Leo & Silvie

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 4 months ago #11196

• robertotechno
Just seen this - the site won't take my titles, so is voting over?
Merry Christmas everyone