Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 2 months ago #11247

• stewart g
Great news re Sebastian! Well done Leo and Silvie.Happy New Year to you both and all Rebel fans.Not a bad start to the year is it?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 2 months ago #11248

• leonacht
4 all of you : As VRT Radio 2 in Belgium asks on their website not to publish the whole top 1000 you'll find this list on there website :
www.radio2.be/1000-klassiekers/top-10
On their webpage you'll find ' download here a PDF van de hele lijst '. Checking this list it is even more amazing and it shows how respectfull and greatfull people are to S.H. & C.R.
Radio 2 is the most popular radiostation in all Flanders with the biggest audience !!! L & S

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 2 months ago #11443

• leonacht
Thank you all and we mean it very seriously to all
the lovely men and women who voted for SH. We don't gain anything , but we are doing this kind of marketing because we love the star ( Star Steve Harly ) as well as Barry , James and Robby....fantatic team . A big thankx to the basist who passed away..... he still in our ( live memories ) . / Rachel ( once AGAIN ) arranged a little meet and greet ( Thank you very much Rachel...... and we want to meet you to ) . But since my 13 th year he ( SH) was my star in mucic....and later on when we were adult we were sharing his point of view in the music . FOR ALL ; VERY IMPORTANT......DOROTHYN IS A REALLY LOVING WOMAN !!! Doro is very intellectual , is emphantic , is friendly , is communicative AND is standing by her man !!!!!MUCH APPRECIATION DOROTHY.....AND LOVE TO MEET YOU AGAIN IN BELGIUM .....ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUDENAARDE AND WE LOVE TO GIVE YOU BOTH A TRIP IN THE FLEMISCH ARDENNES !!!!!!! Leo & Silvie

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 8 years 2 months ago #11444

• leonacht
We both ( L & S )like to drink with the both of you a good beer in Belgium in 2016 !!!! Very kind regards & cheers . Love you Stewart !!!!!!

Make Sebastian smile in Belgium : Vote please till 7 years 3 months ago #11993

• leonacht
2014 : number 9
2015 : number 4
2016 : GO TO SH FACEBOOK & VOTE IMMEDIATLY FOR THE TWO HIGHEST EUROPEAN HITS SEBASTIAN & MAKE ME SMILE ;
AS A TIP YOU CAN ADD AFRICAN TIME FROM LUNA TWIST ..... OUR BELGIAN PREFEREE !!!!
HURRY UP YOU ALL PLEASE AND HELP STEVE TO REACHT THE TOP IN BELGIUM .
LEO AND SILVIE WITH THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!