Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to site

New to site 12 years 4 months ago #3157

• psychomenagerie
Hello all, just signed into site, thought I'd introduce myself, grew up in 70's with all that great music, Steve, Bowie, Roxy, T.Rex, Elton John, Rod Stewart, then later some of the punk new wave stuff, Clash/Pistols, Joe Jackson Graham Parker, Echo & The Bunnymen, U2, Smiths/Morrissey etc, not listened to Steve's stuff in a while, until eldest son saw him at Glasto the other year(lucky so & so)which renewed my interest in all things Cockney Rebel/Steve Harley, will be going to the Cockpit, Leeds in December, anyone else going?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New to site 12 years 4 months ago #3159

• rozzybabe
Hi,
I see no one has replied to you, so I will. We have been going to see Steve for many many years now and have been to a lot of gigs this year so far. Leeds is not one of them.We can only make one more this year and its Bilston. One of the best venues to go to, you would love it.Hope you enjoy the site and more concerts. Roz and Mal

Re:New to site 12 years 4 months ago #3160

• cheri
Welcome, Psychomenagerie! :) You'll find this site very friendly with loads of concert information, etc. I am an American fan--just "discovered" Steve Harley one year ago. I've been listening to him exclusively ever since. :)

I won't be at Leeds, but I'm coming to the UK to see two concerts by Steve: the first at the Indigo O2, the second in Wavendon. I can't wait!

Best regards,
Cheri

Re:New to site 12 years 4 months ago #3162

• psychomenagerie
thanks for the replies, hope you enjoy the concerts.

Re:New to site 12 years 4 months ago #3163

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hey psychomenagerie! Another US fan here sending my hellos and welcomes! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:New to site 12 years 4 months ago #3164

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
hi there and welcome.
i will be at leeds my friend.....and manchester,london,bilston,bury st edmunds and any others i can fit in!!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
  • Page: