Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fresh Meat

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1660

• crazy horse
so what have you managed to get hold of so far?,and is it easy or hard to find STEVE HARLEY stuff in america?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1661

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
crazy horse wrote:
so what have you managed to get hold of so far?,and is it easy or hard to find STEVE HARLEY stuff in america?

I haven't been able to walk into a chain store and find his stuff, but I rarely find what I want there anyway, so I'm not too surprised. Besides doing it out of boredom while friends were shopping, I don't usually even bother looking.

I have a job with odd hours so I usually turn to the internet. Ebay, Amazon, that sort of thing. I have Quality of Mercy, (I bought that from this webpage) Pursuit of Illusion, Timeless Flight, Best Years, Human Menagerie and Psychomodo. (Both bought from sellers in the US and in England.)

Related, I also have a very nice T-shirt I found from an American company. The only place on the web I've been able to find that sells stuff like that! I love it! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1663

• crazy horse
your not doing to badly then ,i would advise checking out the DVDs if you can get hold of them ,as you get the visual experience as well as the music ,as for t.shirts even here in the UK we struggle to find good ones

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1664

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I know about the Isle of Wight one and the Live in London (BEST ENDING EVER, it always makes me so happy) any others out there? I wish there was MORE STUFF to try and get my paws on. I like a big photo book or something. GUH. I'd buy that in a heart beat.

Sad to hear shirts are generally hard to come by even over there! I remember seeing George (Ford) wearing a T-shirt with the cover of "A Closer Look" on it in a video for "Here Comes the Sun." It looked so hella cool!

Until I got my professionally done one, I had one I did off an iron on transfer of a drawing I did of him. It's cute, but not the highest quality heat transfer. *pout*
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1665

• crazy horse
there is another video called "come back all is forgiven" there is also a VCD called "here comes the sun" ,and steve made a concert film in 1975 called "between the lines",i agree about the "closer look " t.shirt ,it is one of the best shirts (in my opinion)but i have only seen one once on EBAY and they wanted 60 GBP for a size small ,and it looked really tatty ,

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1668

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I guess for now homemade ones are the way to go. :(

The one I bought has a close up of Steve from the Psychomodo album with the Cockney Rebel logo above it. Which is gorgeous, but honestly I would also just like a shirt that says Steve Harley as well.

This would make a good shirt!

Also something from his present work too!
  • Page: