& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fresh Meat

Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1646

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I think that I somehow deleted my first "hello!" post so if you all get two posts from me, please forgive.

I'll try to keep this brief!

Hi, I'm Ana, I'm 31 years old and from New York State! I'm a rather recent addition to the Steve fan-flock. I was raised in a small almost rural suburb of Buffalo and my access to the world was limited to the local library which, which while nice, was a small town local American library. However, it is how I got my first taste of Steve (they had the ALW collection on VHS.)

Later I would get a bigger taste thanks to the movie Velvet Goldmine, (not fond of the JRM covers) but due to my location I wouldn't be able to discover more of his work until this year, thanks to youtube. Now I am ridiculously hooked! I've been buying every album I can get my paws on.

I haven't been this moved, excited or impressed by an artist in over 15 years. Trying to play catch up is a bit overwhelming, but ever so rewarding.

So yes, hello everyone!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1647

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
WELCOME SWEETIE TO OUR HUMBLE YET COSY AND SOMETIMES FIERCELY DEBATED FORUM, FRESH MEAT INDEED YOU MAY WELL BE BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO AIR YOUR VIEWS HERE REGARDING STEVE'S MUSIC AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU CAN'T FIND, OUR FELLOW FANS WILL NO DOUBT POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, MUSICALLY THAT IS.

Re: Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1650

• crazy horse
WELCOME TO THE PLEASURE DOME DUDE ,like phantom said ,if you cant get hold of something, we will help you find it

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1654

• Maelitta
"fresh meat" :laugh: Excellent !

Welcome Ana. You'll see, there's a few very helpfull people here.

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1656

• crazy horse
WHATS THE AWL colection ?

Re:Fresh Meat 13 years 4 months ago #1657

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
crazy horse wrote:
WHATS THE AWL colection ?

I was a VHS collection of videos of different performers doing different Andrew Lloyd Weber Songs. One of them was the video for The Phantom of the Opera.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
  • Page: