Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Happy 70th Birthday Steve!

Happy 70th Birthday Steve! 3 years 1 month ago #13079

• Usualsuspect
Dear Steve, wow, still going strong after all these years. I remember our Landlords son coming round to collect the rent back in the 70’s as they did in those days, he introduced us to one “Steve Harley” saying I think you will like this and lent us his vinyl of Timeless Flight..........all your albums and countless concerts later, I can honestly say you have given us a lifetime of pleasure, some of the most treasured evenings of our life. On one occasion after a Prima Donna Tour concert in London 1977? in which you were supported by Bad Manners (Buster Bloodvessel) I even left the venue with you, well, actually a cardboard display cutout of you, I got a few looks on the night bus I can tell you. The cutout is still in our loft, I should get it back down, put an album on and have a drink with you this evening to celebrate....no you grow up, lol. I can’t believe it is a year since we last saw you perform at Nell’s Jazz & Blues bar, what a night that was. Happy 70th Birthday Steve, keep performing, and we will keep attending...........love, Paul & Max xx
Please login/register to post on the forum.