Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Consecutive Gigs

Consecutive Gigs 4 years 1 month ago #13010

• jimmy5141
Hi, I have bought tickets for Falkirk & Glenrothes gigs on 1st & 2nd of May has anyone ever done gigs 2 nights in a row by the same band and how did both gigs go?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Consecutive Gigs 4 years 1 month ago #13011

• richardgwyther
I have seen Steve with or without CR on consecutive nights quite a few times over the years. Yes, the set list may and only occasionally be the same, but the audience reaction varies depending on the venue, some more lively than others, always brilliant though.. The concerts always offer something different and as Steve says "never the same twice".

I understand the Scottish concerts are always very well received and I know you will have a great and different evening each night..
Personally having never been to a Scottish concert, I have booked tickets and looking forward to attending Steve's 70th birthday concert, February 2021, at the Glasgow Armadillo to experience this special atmosphere,

Consecutive Gigs 4 years 1 month ago #13012

• GerryBhoy
Saw Steve with His Acoustic Band twice in a row last Year in Greenock, Magic both Nights.Saw Cockney Rebel twice in a row at the Glasgow Apollo back in 1975,Great Gigs both of them too.

Consecutive Gigs 4 years 1 month ago #13018

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Did FOUR consecutive nights in Holland last year watching STEVE AND COCKNEY REBEL..... As Steve says.... 'Never the same twice'!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'