Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rebel Fans South East meet up group?

Rebel Fans South East meet up group? 4 years 8 months ago #12937

• theslyredfox
Is anyone else going to see Steve and the band in Margate on SUNDAY 6th SEPTEMBER? I will be there, unfortunately my gig buddy has moved away, I'm also currently single, so I have been attending gigs alone. I thought as this is an all day event, it might be nice to meet up with any other members of this group, that might want to have a drink and a chat with fellow fans? (Any single ladies particularly welcome?) ;)

I attend all Steve's gigs in the South of England, and would be interested to know if anyone else wanted to get together a social group to meet up for gigs? I also play guitar and sing, and like to cover Steve's songs and other 70's classics (just for my own amusement, not professionally!) and would love to meet up with anyone else interested in getting together for BBQ's, picnics and sing-a-longs? I have read that Rebel fans get together in other parts of the country and meet up for gigs and have made some life long friends. It would be nice if others in the South East of England would like to do the same. I am based on the Kent coast. x
Please login/register to post on the forum.