Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: covers album

covers album 6 years 3 months ago #12616

• steve
Would anyone else like to see Steve do a covers album? He often throws in a cover or two at the live shows and I for one would love to hear them on a cd also a re recording of love compared with you with Victoria beebee as a duet now that would be a great album
Please login/register to post on the forum.

covers album 6 years 3 months ago #12618

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
steve wrote:
Would anyone else like to see Steve do a covers album? He often throws in a cover or two at the live shows and I for one would love to hear them on a cd also a re recording of love compared with you with Victoria beebee as a duet now that would be a great album
Yes. I'd buy a covers album and can think of a few songs I'd like Steve to cover. As for a re-recording of Love Compared With You?
I think the original's fine but
surely you mean a duet with BeeBee on The Last Time I Saw You, don't you?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Stella Day.

covers album 6 years 3 months ago #12619

• anthonyday
id just a sodding album of anything lol as i said earlier his last studio album stranger was ages ago,but the bowie covers i heard him do where good so yeah covers album would do

covers album 6 years 2 months ago #12620

• steve
No I meant the song , compared with you, steve performed it a lot with both lily Gonzalez and Victoria beebee , I was just putting it out there as an idea as id love to hear steve record another cd and as his own songs seem to have dried up then why not a cover album,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day