Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pizza express live

Pizza express live 6 years 6 months ago #12499

• Chopper
Wow, what a night. 12/10/17. Fantastic venue for a show by Steve, very small and quaint. Nice to be so close to the band. The question and answer session was very good and as always Steve did some great orations. Selfie session did not go as planned though and i missed out. But i had a great time and was lucky enough to be sitting next to Stewart Elliot who had come to see his mates perform. He was very nice to talk to and we even managed to get his autograph. The James Laselles wife turned up and sat with Stewart and she was very nice too, after the show she want back stage for us and got all three of the bands autographs for us. Only one slight thing that peeved me was that there was a family sitting in front of us who had more interest in there pizzas than the show and one even had his back to Steve and the boys as they performed i do not think that Steve was impressed.All in all a great venue and a great night.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Pizza express live 6 years 6 months ago #12500

• neil1
Looking forward too tonight, do you have to eat or can you just drink a few at your table ?

Pizza express live 6 years 6 months ago #12501

• Chopper
Dont have to eat, just drink if you want. Enjoy.

Pizza express live 6 years 6 months ago #12504

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I booked early and was rewarded with a very intimate setting/ view indeed. He was so close!
I think, in my youth, Steve's posters were further away on my bedroom wall as he kept watch while I slumbered.
The trio played and sang until the 11pm curfew: with the Q and A session in the middle. I'd have preferred if they'd just sung. Steve was reasonably comfortable answering questions and gave some interesting answers.
Steve Norman was there and he came up and played sax and percussion on just a few. The atmosphere was warm and friendly.
I had a smashing time.
At 11 I left for the train.It didn't look like a selfie session was going to happen and I got the plectrum and a smile.
What more could a girl ask for?
Thanks Steve.
Enjoy tonight.
I think tonight's going to be even better.xx
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Stella Day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri

Pizza express live 6 years 6 months ago #12505

• neil1
What a venue, met some nice people, had to much to drink but that set and the whole show makes this headache worthwhile. Thanks Steve