Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Salisbury BYOOL

Salisbury BYOOL 8 years 5 months ago #10893

• Eleven
What Ruthie said.... Would have loved to heard that live.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Salisbury BYOOL 8 years 5 months ago #10894

• Mr Raffles
On the basis that the first half of the show was chosen by fans you would have expected at least a few surprises in the setlist. Songs like Judy Teen and Mr.Soft are played at every other concert done by Steve and the band so I didn't really miss them for one night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , joanna

Salisbury BYOOL 8 years 5 months ago #10897

• joanna
Welcome to the new faces and comments on the site.

Yes, as Mr Raffles says...... these better known songs are out at most gigs and that this was a fan vote for the first half of the show....(poor voting though it would seem .... shame :ohmy: )

Soooo best get out to more gigs and spread the word as it were..

Now , where is Cambridge? ....(joking)
Heck ....how many hours?
Jo

See you there Glynis
Smile x

Salisbury BYOOL 8 years 5 months ago #10898

• DaveM
totally agree about the FLASH photography, i have nothing against people taking pics but turn the flash OFF, I find it distracting sat in the audience so it must drive Steve and the band mad, i was at Doncaster last week and a couple of people in front of us kept taking pics with the flash on.

Salisbury BYOOL 8 years 4 months ago #10955

• alanmembury
Sorry for the late post - computer problems. Found the Salisbury gig fantastic and no complaints with music set. For me it was just great to listen to "The best years of our lives" live and in the order I have heard it played so many times on vinyl.

Only wish I could have got to the last gig of the current tour last night!!!

Salisbury BYOOL 8 years 4 months ago #11028

• ajsmith
A truly excellent show at Salisbury. The reuniting of the original members undoubtedly made this tour all the more of a special event, while the MonaLisa Twins were a marvellous addition to the band. Standouts for the first half of the show for me were All the Men are Hungry, All in a Life's Work, Love's a Prima Donna, Ordinary People and (Love) Compared with You. It was a thrill to see the less played numbers from the Best Years album too - especially Panorama. The show was topped off with the opportunity to meet Steve and most of the band afterwards as well. Looking forward to some more fabulous shows next year.
  • Page: