Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Favourite Stranger Track

Favourite Stranger Track 13 years 10 months ago #932

• Whiteinch Blue
Now we have had a few weeks to savour the excellent Stranger Comes To Town album what is your favourite track ? My own favoutite is at the moment is Faith And Virtue but it continualy changes every few listenings.(So many great songs to chose from).
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Favourite Stranger Track 13 years 10 months ago #933

• Khalekan
For Sale. Baby Shoes, Never Worn.

That is my favourite track at the moment but like you say, that could change from listen to listen :)

Re:Favourite Stranger Track 13 years 10 months ago #935

• chinacatalba
It changes for me.

First listen it was - This Old man

Second listen - Send The Men & The Horses Away had seeped into my consciousness despite not initially liking it.

Third listen - Faith and Virtue

After the Edinburgh gig True Love Will Find You In the End

Now back to This Old Man

Re:Favourite Stranger Track 13 years 10 months ago #938

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
has to be the title track for me, 'stranger comes to town'. Heard live in dublin and belfast. The power in steves voice is immense. A stunning track. Then again all ten are superb. Heard 7 live so far, they transform brilliantly on stage. Jimbo. :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Favourite Stranger Track 13 years 10 months ago #940

• leonacht
Depending on the day , depending on the Belgian weather , following my daily emotions , stress of work , champagne ,
white or red wine , compagny or visit at home..... various songs on this album are my favourite . The very big spectrum
of this album is giving me a favourite song for each day of the week . So have ' faith ' because ' true love you will find ' to '2.000 years from now '.
Leo ( L&S )

Re:Favourite Stranger Track 13 years 10 months ago #1028

• anitakearslake
Stranger comes to town at the moment but liked most of them (Could anyone else tell without looking which one he didnt write??)