Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions for SH Chat Room

Questions for SH Chat Room 13 years 11 months ago #765

• groverhead
Perhaps I could leave a question for Steve, as I will be away at the weekend, family function:
Is it true that Mr Raffles (Man, It Was Mean)is a religious allegory?

Many thanks,Dave

PS Maybe this new thread could be used as a "dumping ground" for proxy questions, for Maellita and others who won't be able to get involved?

And will a transcript of the "Chat" be available to read after, Andy? Hope so, if possible.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Questions for SH Chat Room 13 years 11 months ago #771

• Maelitta
Excellent idea Dave !!!
(I'm interested too in the answer to your own question, actually)
I will get mine ready soon, have to work on it to be well understood ...

Re:Questions for SH Chat Room 13 years 11 months ago #781

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
My question for Steve on Sunday :

There was a tentative suggestion on here a while ago Steve,that there was a possibilty of you and the current band doing a live concert(with orchestra),of the first two albums,Human Menagerie and The Psychomodo, my question is,is this something you have really considered as being possible ?.
I for one would pay a lot to see this ,as I'm sure many others would ,thanks in anticipation,big Jim,Chesterfield.
See you on tour.And congratulations on a fantastic new album.
B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Questions for SH Chat Room 13 years 11 months ago #796

• KarenM
My question is about pictures on album covers:

I'd like to know where the pictures on the inside of the Timeless Flight album were taken, please?

and a friend (who is definitely too scared to ask and can't be there on Sunday) would love to know where the picture on the front of The Candidate was taken, please?
Go if you must but you know you'll always be so easy to find

Re:Questions for SH Chat Room 13 years 11 months ago #818

• Maelitta
Here is my question for sunday :

Steve, if you had to choose, in 1973, between being a composer and a lyrics writer (one or the other), what would you have choosen ?

@ Andy : can we be sure that the questions in this topic will be asked as - like the belgian flamish or any non english mother language people - I am affraid not to be fast enough on sunday ?

Re:Questions for SH Chat Room 13 years 11 months ago #820

• andyfearon
Maelitta wrote:
@ Andy : can we be sure that the questions in this topic will be asked as - like the belgian flamish or any non english mother language people - I am affraid not to be fast enough on sunday ?

I've suggested that you type them out in advance so that you can copy and paste them into the message bar on the chat window on the day.
  • Page: