Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Chat with SH

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #748

• crazy horse
thanks for that ,but i dont thnk thats the problem ,its been fine for several years until last week ,some emails are fine and others are not ,but its always bad on this forum .i need an EXORCIST LUV CRAZY HORSE (its been extremey well behaved while typng this note )
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #749

• leonacht
Crazy Horse , or who ever you are .
Your point of view is right . This is not exactly the medium to ask for a meet and greet . It is irrational to think SH can please everybody personnaly in person .
Although my first question was to get informed , to get emotional empathy , to know him better , and to ' feel ' which experiences , which thoughts , which day-emotions , which artistic leads... pushed and helped him to create a marvellous and imponating song like 2.000 years from now....
This question is valuable for a lot of other songs ( for instance the coast of amalfi , a journey's end etc... )
Another very egoistic concern is ' how and when ' Silvie and I can show our respect and appreciation to SH . We saw him three times in the same year in Belgium . The Bijloke , Beveren Waas and 4AD Diksmuide . Unspite our efforts there was never a chance to give him our love ( a little hand ) . No hurted feelings , but more energy to try it next time . ( At Diksmuide we had the chance to have a little talk with James and Barry .( thanks for it and they were very kindly - at the frontdoor of the little house at the left side )
Anyway , this message is important in my/our perception . I did not realise to have so much reply's . Excuse me for my English . Doing my best to express it accurately in my limited vocabulare . One point is for sure : Love to Steve Harley , hope to hear/read him 16.05.2010 . Hope to see him a few times more in Belgium this year . Leo and Silvie , die-hard fans of Mr. Nice .

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #750

• crazy horse
leo ,thanks for your words .I think to tell somone you love them and their work is a very gracious and noble thing to do ,,maybe somthings dont translate very well ,so please dont read my message the wrong way ,like all of us id like this event to be the best it can be ,so i wish you well and hope you get the answers your looking for LUV CRAZY HORSE :)

Re:Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #754

• RachelPAtoSH
SUNDAY, MAY 16th @ 2pm - Live With Steve

Re:Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #755

• Maelitta
I would like to know HOW, technically speaking, this chat will take place.
I ask this question because I know I won't be fast enough, with my drawn out english ...
May be I can ask my question through this thread a bit before ?

Re:Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #762

• crazy horse
rachel/andy ,following on from the post just left by maelitta ,for those of us who have never taken part in a live chat ,exactly how will this work?,im presuming it will take place on the forum,do we just type questions once its underway and hope for the best ,or is there some kind of queing system?,any info would be appreciated by us novices LUV CRAZY HORSE :unsure: