Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Chat with SH

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #738

• crazy horse
i think leonachts question would be fine ,if it were on a person to person basis ,but in a live interview situation ,where maybe hundreds are waiting their turn, i think there are more worthwhile things could be asked ,to get the most from the time available ,asking if you could meet the band after a certain gig could be asked on the website anytime , ,maybe im wrong to say anything ,after all every one is entitled to ask what they please ,i suppose what im trying to say is if things went to the low end of the spectrum ,somebody could ask what steve had for breakfast ,and where would be the fun in that ,also there will be people who wont get a chance to ask a question because of any time limits ,so it also has to be entertaing for any spectators ,i would also like to add ,i mean no offence of any kind to leonacht ,he is entitled to ask what he pleases i hope i got my view across properly as always LUV CRAZY HORSE
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #741

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Ah. I see what you mean.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #742

• RachelPAtoSH
Suggested time for the Chat, if it goes ahead:

Sunday, May 16th at 14:00
This is convenient for both Steve and Andy the webmaster.

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #743

• crazy horse
by the way the bad spelling does not belong to me ,in certain places my cursor behaves like a five year old on easter sunday ,reluctant to get a new keyboard in case its a software problem ,or some kind of bug ,if anyone knows better than me ,let me know ,(sorry to change the subject ,but its getting annoying LUV CRAZY HORSE d da

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #744

• crazy horse
stella it looks like just me and you online ,everyone else must be at church? LUV CRAZY HORSE

Re: Live Chat with SH 13 years 11 months ago #746

• KarenM
Just a thought Crazy Horse and completely off topic but have you got your PC's location set to the UK and the keyboard set to English UK - if not this may account for some of the trouble
Go if you must but you know you'll always be so easy to find