Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May

Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May 13 years 11 months ago #529

• kamoto
Sadly I can't make Steve's upcoming gig at Buxton Opera House on Sunday May 30th so have 2, row C stalls tickets to sell for £45 all in. If you haven't been to this venue before, you should give it a go. It's a cute little chintzy theatre in the hills that seems like a crazy setting for a rock concert but somehow it works brilliantly. It will be a great night. Let me know if you are interested. For more info on Buxton Opera House go to: www.buxtonoperahouse.org.uk/
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May 13 years 11 months ago #533

• Rebel
Hi, Would def be interested in the tickets, however there are complications!
My wife has brought 2 tickets for Brighton (7th June) for my birthday present, but then decides she can't go on that date!
Ticketmaster refuse point blank to exchange, therefore I need to get rid of these tickets to be able to go to Buxton. Would be happy to do a straight swap, otherwise is there anyone out there that wants 2 Brighton tickets (cost £57.25)?
I'm sure you don't want to get bogged down in a 'chain', but if you are happy to wait whilst I sell my Brighton tickets, you have a buyer!

I will also start a separate thread selling 2 Brighton tickets to see if anyone else is interested.

Regards
Rebel.

Re:Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May 13 years 11 months ago #571

• kamoto
Hi - have been away hence delay in coming back to you. Unfortunately a trip to Brighton, with all its appeals, isn't good for me at the time of the concert, so can't swap, but will gladly hold the tickets for a few weeks. Good luck with selling your tickets!

Re:Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May 13 years 11 months ago #583

• kaoswaters
I would be interested in the tickets if they are still available.

Re:Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May 13 years 10 months ago #589

• kaoswaters
I'm still interested if they are still going.....please :)

Re:Two Tickets For Sale for Buxton Gig 30 May 13 years 10 months ago #775

• kamoto
Hi - apologies for not getting back to you earlier - are you still interested in the tickets? If so, could you let me have your e-mail addie so we can take this offline? Cheers K.
  • Page: