Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE SPACE, BRIGHTON

THE SPACE, BRIGHTON 14 years 3 weeks ago #505

• cockneyrebel1
B) I really enjoyed the "Evening With Steve Harley" at The Space in Brighton yesterday evening. I thought Steve was relaxed, happy to chat and the new songs that he played from the forthcoming album has left me wanting to hear them again.....again.....again! A lovely evening: Thank you Steve! Happy Easter to everybody! B)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:THE SPACE, BRIGHTON 14 years 3 weeks ago #506

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
what did steve play last night,come on dont leave us in suspenders!!!!!!!! :S
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:THE SPACE, BRIGHTON 14 years 3 weeks ago #507

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
He played 'This Old Man', 'True Love Will Find You In The End' and 'Make Me Smile'
He was accompanied by Barry Wickens. It was a truly relaxed and wonderful performance and a terrific little venue.
I'll leave Karen and Debs to embroider on that!
I think this album is going to be what we've all been waiting for.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:THE SPACE, BRIGHTON 14 years 3 weeks ago #508

• essexboybilly
Stella, does this mean there will be a Karen n Debs on the road report? Like days of old?
That is something to look forward to. Let us know what sort of questions went on and how Mr H was. I heard Bill Sloan on Radio Clyde's show last Sunday - he played two tracks and Steve sounds like a man on fire! I can hardly wait for Stranger, and I think you've hit the nail right on the head, it sounds and feels like the record we've all been waiting for.
I am probably not alone in wanting to hear more about last night's Brighton evening.......hint, hint!!

Re:THE SPACE, BRIGHTON 14 years 3 weeks ago #510

• KarenM
Hi Stella and Billy Boy - it's in the bag - well with the webmaster (as of yesterday evening)anyway so hopefully, if he's not on his easter hols, it should be appearing in the gig reports soon....

Just to say we had a fabulous evening, worth the trip down and the long slog home :)
Go if you must but you know you'll always be so easy to find

Re:THE SPACE, BRIGHTON 14 years 3 weeks ago #512

• raffles
Looking forward to the report, Karen. I will try and find you to say hello at Shepherds Bush.
  • Page: